Bringing home your new puppy
This is a very exciting period in your life. Your precious little puppy will join your family. For most of you, the bonding process has already begun. You have seen your puppy grow and develop, and your gogeous new Australian Labradoodle puppy will be home.
Before you bring your puppy home, you need to consider the following:
1.Who will be the primary caregiver for your puppy
2. Where your puppy will sleep
3. What you need to buy for your puppy: Your shopping list
4. Puppy proofing your home
5. What training will you be offering your puppy
6. Where will your puppy pee and poop
7. How you will clean up
8. What will your puppy do? Toys and other games
9. If you work, how long your puppy will be alone, and how best you can limit this time.
10. Who will be your puppy's vet?
11. Vaccinations that your puppy will need
12. Crate training and house breaking for your puppy
13. Read a good book about raising your new puppy
Shopping List for your Puppy
House training and play supplies